Nureva HDL300 Audio Conferencing System
The HDL300 system provides true full-room pickup for mid-size spaces up to 30' x 30' (9.14 x 9.14 m). Easy installation and autocalibration make it a simple, DIY solution. At its heart is patent-pending Microphone Mist™ technology, which fills a space with 8,192 virtual microphones enabled by a system processing capability of 15,000 MIPS. Audio features include full-duplex transmission, continuous autocalibration, acoustic echo cancellation, built-in sound masking and position-based automatic gain control. The system can also be used as the primary audio source for video playback. Available in black or white.
- Integrated microphone and speaker bar
- Connect module, white
- Connect module mounting bracket
- Country-specific, power cable, 6' (2 m), black
- AAA batteries (x2)
- Ethernet cable, CAT6 SSTP, 50' (15 m), Class 3 rated, black
- USB Type A-B cable, 6' (2 m), VW-1 rated, black
- Infrared remote
- Documentation kit
Works how you work
While most traditional audio conferencing systems only provide adequate pickup for team members seated at a conference table, the HDL300 system is designed for virtually any room configuration.
- Studio Space - Unconventional room arrangements may challenge traditional systems, but the HDL300 system handles virtually any configuration.
- Boardroom - Seated at the table or moving around the room everyone can be heard with the HDL300 system.
- Flex Room - Reconfigure your room as often as you like. The HDL300 system autocalibrates to suit almost any room or meeting style.
Amazing pickup. DIY simplicity.
- 8,192 virtual microphones - The HDL300 system’s Microphone Mist technology fills a room with 8,192 virtual microphones, so everyone can be heard in a meeting.
- Easy installation - You can install the HDL300 system in less than 30 minutes. Use your preferred UC&C platform. There are no drivers to install.
- Autocalibration - Calibration is automatic for any room configuration or meeting style. No technician required. Nureva Room Manager keeps your system current.
Microphone Mist technology
Patent-pending Microphone Mist technology is the brains behind the HDL300 system. While traditional beamforming and tabletop omnidirectional systems leave dead zones where people can’t be heard, Microphone Mist technology fills a room with thousands of virtual microphones to deliver true full-room pickup. For the first time, team members can be heard no matter where they move in the room or which direction they face.
Speakers for all your audio needs
While some traditional conference call microphone systems ask you to purchase and install separate speakers, the HDL300 system includes two integrated 20 watt speakers designed for meeting spaces. They provide clear, high-performance output for audio conferencing and all your in-room audio needs, including from external devices.
Plays nice with leading platforms
Microsoft Teams and Surface Hub, Skype for Business, Intel Unite, Zoom, Cisco WebEx, Panopto, Matrox, Dante, GoToMeeting, StarLeaf, BlueJeans and a range of other UC&C, conferencing and collaboration platforms are supported by the HDL300 system. And it’s recognized as a standard USB audio device so there are no drivers to install. Nice.