Nureva Dual HDL300 Audio Conferencing System
The Dual HDL300 system provides true full-room pickup in large spaces up to 30' x 50' (9.14 x 15.24 m). Easy installation and autocalibration make it a simple, DIY solution. At its heart is patent-pending Microphone Mist™ technology, which fills a space with 16,384 virtual microphones enabled by a system processing capability of 25,000+ MIPS. Audio features include full-duplex transmission, continuous autocalibration, acoustic echo cancellation, built-in sound masking and position-based automatic gain control. The system can also be used as the primary audio source for video playback. Available in black or white.
- Integrated microphone and speaker bar (x2)
- Connect module, white
- Connect module mounting bracket
- Country-specific, power cable, 6' (2 m), black
- AAA batteries (x2)
- Ethernet cable, CAT6 SSTP, 50' (15 m), Class 3 rated, black (x2)
- USB Type A-B cable, 6' (2 m), VW-1 rated, black
- Documentation kit
Go big anyway you want
Large spaces used to require complicated and expensive multicomponent systems with many microphones. The Dual HDL300 provides exceptional performance with just two integrated microphone and speaker bars, so it costs a fraction of the price of traditional systems.
- Large Flex Room - Micing a flex room with a traditional audio conferencing system can be difficult and expensive. And changing the room configuration would mean changing your system. The Dual HDL300 system autocalibrates so you reconfigure your room as often as you like.
- Large Boardroom - No need for individual tabletop microphones. The Dual HDL300 system picks up the presenter, seated team members and even those away from the table.
- Classroom - From the front row to the back, everyone can be heard in and HDL300-equipped classroom. Even the presenter is picked up, so they won't need an individual microphone.
Easy to use. Easy on the budget.
- 16,384 virtual microphones - The Dual HDL300 system fills a room with 16,384 virtual microphones so everyone can be heard, no matter where they move in the room.
- Easy installation - You can install the Dual HDL300 in less than 60 minutes. Use your preferred UC&C platform. There are no drivers to install.
- A fraction of the cost - Delivers high-quality audio in large rooms for much less than conventional systems. And the system automatically calibrates so no technician is required.
Microphone Mist technology
Patent-pending Microphone Mist technology is the brains behind the HDL300 system. While traditional beamforming and tabletop omnidirectional systems leave dead zones where people can’t be heard, Microphone Mist technology fills a room with thousands of virtual microphones to deliver true full-room pickup. For the first time, team members can be heard no matter where they move in the room or which direction they face.
The perfect fit for flex rooms
It’s not just about boardrooms anymore. Companies are embracing new styles of meeting rooms, like the flex room. Good thing the HDL300 systems automatically recalibrate to provide complete coverage for any room configuration – with no technician required.
Speakers for all your audio needs
While some traditional conference call microphone systems ask you to purchase and install separate speakers, the HDL300 system includes two integrated 20 watt speakers designed for meeting spaces. They provide clear, high-performance output for audio conferencing and all your in-room audio needs, including from external devices.
Plays nice with leading platforms
Microsoft Teams and Surface Hub, Skype for Business, Intel Unite, Zoom, Cisco WebEx, Panopto, Matrox, Dante, GoToMeeting, StarLeaf, BlueJeans and a range of other UC&C, conferencing and collaboration platforms are supported by the HDL300 system. And it’s recognized as a standard USB audio device so there are no drivers to install. Nice.