Phoenix Audio Stingray Smart DSP Mixer - Speaker and Mic Bundle
This kit includes proper speakers and mics to pair with the Phoenix Audio Stingray, an all in one smart mixer utilizing Phoenix Audio's own distribution array technology. Each Stingray allows for up to 4 microphone inputs, performs echo cancellation, noise cancellation, AGC, and other algorithms required for conference room setups. You have the ability to daisy chain up to 15 Stingrays giving you a maximum of 60 microphone inputs. The Stingray outputs its signal via USB 2.0, SIP, and analog phoenix connector.
All components in the system are considered easy-install items and could be set up by someone without prior experience, simply by following the included product instructions. If a professional is preferred, the install is well within the capabilities of a local handyman or contractor, which should be easy to locate in your local area.
The Stingray can be easily setup via the phoenix connectors on the back of the unit, or can be paired with the
Stingray XLR to Terminal Block converter giving you the ability to directly connect XLR inputs to the Stingray. When in need of more than 4 microphones, you can pair multiple Stingrays in succession through daisy-chaining. When daisy-chaining, you can create Zones for Stingrays with separate microphone sensitivities & the ability to mute all microphones within the zone. You can learn more about setting up Zones here. The Stingray can be rack-mounted to be kept with the rest of the equipment necessary for an easy install.
JBL Background/ Foreground, Ceiling Loudspeakers - Control 16C/T -
Control 16C/T is a full-range ceiling speaker consisting of a 165 mm (6.5 inch) high tech cone driver and a 19mm soft-dome liquid cooled tweeter mounted in a vented, paintable baffle made of UV resistant UL94-V0 and UL94-5HB material, with a pre-attached blindmount backcan for quick and easy installation.
- 165 mm (6.5 in) high output driver with polypropylene cone and butyl rubber surround
- 19 mm (0.75 in) soft-dome liquid-cooled tweeter
- Blind-mount backcan for quick and easy install
- Dual conduit/cable clamps
- Combined 70V/100V and low impedance direct operation
- 50 Watts at 8Ω nominal setting
- 30W multi-tap at 70V/100V
- 62 Hz – 20 kHz bandwidth with wide 110° coverage
- High 91 dB sensitivity for high maximum SPL
- White or black (-BK)
Shure Microflex Overhead Microphones - MX202WP/C -
Available in black or off-white finishes, and with in-line or plate mount preamps, MX202 Microflex Overhead condenser microphones capture high-quality sound in a compact, adjustable package. Each model features a choice of interchangeable cardioid or supercardioid condenser microphone cartridges attached to a flexible, four inch gooseneck with a 30 foot cable.
- Wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction across the audio spectrum
- Interchangeable cartridges that provide an optimal polar pattern choice for each application
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Supplied stand-mount adapter for portable applications (in-line preamplifier versions only)
- Off-white or black finish that blends unobtrusively with most surroundings
- Preamp options available offer easy installation in ceilings or microphone stands
- When combined with the high sensitivity cartridge's wide frequency response, these microphones provide accurate sound reproduction with minimum RF interference or electromagnetic hum